Thursday, April 24, 2014

Hello everyone! My name is Andres, and I'm sure you've already read my description, so I don't believe there's a need for an introduction.... However, this is my first post so I feel it's only appropriate, so here goes nothing!
My name is Andres and I am a recently accepted student at the Rhode Island School of Design. I enjoy creepy and strange things and have an incredible love of creatures! I'm not sure what I'd like to major in as of yet, but what I do know is that I love multi-disciplinary art, which is probably why I love making dolls so much! So in order to best represent that interest, I felt it appropriate to include some of my doll-creations in my first post. I hope to further pursue this interest in creating dolls, hopefully coming out with a line of ball jointed dolls in the near future... enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment